Re: Tahoe/Yukon towing question

To: tmgreen@fwb.gulf.net, autox-cm@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Tahoe/Yukon towing question
From: "Roger Sieling" <sarl45@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:07:05 EDT
I tow a Haulite Car Vault (low height 16' enclosed w/ a sprts racer or
formula car inside) with a V6 Explorer. I know others who have towed a full
height enclosed with Yukon but have now changed to an Expedition. If you're
hauling a Camero inside, there you might be close to the limit, but a Lotus
would be fine.

Roger