Re: Tahoe/Yukon towing question

To: Terry Green <tmgreen@fwb.gulf.net>,
Subject: Re: Tahoe/Yukon towing question
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 09:03:33 -0400
I had a '96 Tahoe, with the first of the high powered vortec 5.7L
engines.  It was the short wheelbase two door version.  I towed very
happily with a 20 ft box trailer, although my trailer is on the light side
as it's aluminium chassis.  the only thing is to be sure to use a load
equalizing hitch and sway control with a short wheelbase tow
vehicle.  Other than that, it may be the ideal choice, particularly with
the new engines that they now have.

Brian