Alfa Project For Sale

To: alfa racing <alfaracing@onelist.com>,
Subject: Alfa Project For Sale
From: David Lee Mericle <ok3wire@ixpres.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:24:23 -0700
Hello all -

Serious project - 1963 Alfa Romeo Giulia Spider that has been converted
to a Mazda R13B engine for sale.  Disassembled roller.  Rust free and
freshly painted fly yellow.  Broken windshield and dented right door,  ~
$5500 in the basic car, engine rebuild and body and paint work.  Easy
reconversion to Alfa Spider configuration.  Asking $2000 as a roller +
1000 for R13B engines and transmissions.

Open to any offers.  The main strong point of the car is a straight rust
free body and good running gear.

Reason for sale - I won't live long enough to finish all the projects I
have.

Dave Mericle the Elder
Leucadia, CA  BEACH-N-RIDES