Sunbeam Alpine in competition

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam Alpine in competition
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 01:21:49 +0000
I have been gathering race history for the Sunbeam Alpine over the last
couple of months.   Most of my effort has been digging up the details of the
Sports Car Forum team but I also have started to research some of the other
noted drivers of the the period.  Website:

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/milano164

If anyone else can help provide information on Sunbeams Alpines in
competition I would appreciate the input.   Very little has been written
regarding the Alpine competiting in the US but it numerous national and
divisional success until the later 60's.

Thanks,

Steven Silverstein