FS: '67 & '68 MGB-GT parts or restore

To: "'vintage-race@autox.team.net'" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FS: '67 & '68 MGB-GT parts or restore
From: Jackson Zimmermann <JZIMMERM@exch.co.albemarle.va.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 17:04:26 -0400
A bit off the standard topics, but I thought that I would stick these on the
list and see if anyone was interested.  I've got 2 MGB-GTs for sale.
Neither currently running, but both ran when parked about 10 years ago.  The
'68 has wire wheels and OD with a brand new (10 years ago) Weber downdraft
carb.  Both cars are in very rough shape and would make nice parts cars,
restoration would be possible, but realistically more money than buying a
nice one to begin with...  Neither has a decent interior, however both have
seats and dashes, etc.

If anyone is interested, e-mail me privately and I'll send you pictures.
The cars are located in South Boston, VA (near Danville, VA, South Boston is
about an hour north of Durham, NC or about 25 minutes east of VIR).  I
bought them to restore, and never had the time to work on them, they are
just sitting.  Make me an offer!

Jackson Zimmermann
jzimmerm@albemarle.org
'64 A-H Sprite
'67 & '68 MGB-GT's looking for a home...