Re: Spridget Rollbar?

To: RodsINTOMG@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spridget Rollbar?
From: "Robert Van Kirk" <racerbob@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 21:06:54 GMT
     I don't know where you live but on the West coast you might try,
Auto Power at 3424 Picket St.  San Diego, Ca 92110  ph 619 297 3300
I/O PORT racing Supplies at 14 Juniper dr. Lafayette, Ca 94549
Ph 1-800-949-5712  www.IOPortracing.com  They sell AutoPower Bars
East Coast:
Kirk Racing Products, 1433 Montgomery Hwy., Birmingham, Al. 35216
Ph 205 823 6025 [no relation]  I have bought several bars from these people
and was always satisfied with street and costom build for racing .  The
first 2 were taken from sportscar magazine ads.
                                                Hope this helps    BOB