1970 fiberglass Mustang GT-1 style front end

To: "Vintage Race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1970 fiberglass Mustang GT-1 style front end
From: "Neil Karolek" <Neil@tlxtech.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:57:26 -0500
I have a complete fiberglass front end for a 1970 Mustang.

It came off an old SCCA Trans Am car I sold that was at one time converted
into the GT-1 racer. It is not a one piece front end. The fenders and hood
are totally separate pieces. They are copies off of molds from a Bud Moore
car that was also converted into the GT-1 style.

If interested, I can e-mail a photo of how they looked on the car. I have no
use for them & it seems ashamed to just trash them so make me a cheap offer
as long as you can pick them up within the next two or three weeks. If not I
need the room so I'll dispose of them. I am located in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

Thanks
Neil Karolek
Questions -- call days (262) 970-8660
neil@tlxtech.com