RE: Rotors

To: "vintage-race@autox.team.net" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Rotors
From: "Rabe, Joachim" <RabeJ@BP.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 07:38:55 +0100
I've only used brake rotors from Stainless Steel Co. or Ford Motorsport on
my Mercury Comet Cyclone for the past years and I've a fellow racer who
converts Jaguar rotors (!) to fit the Ford hubs of his Falcon. I've
experimented quite a lot with brake pads and found out, that those
carbon-metallic pads are just eating up the discs. We use a Pagid pad which
has to be cut to fit - but this setup works fine.