Re: CSRG Elva Reunion 2000

To: RodsINTOMG@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CSRG Elva Reunion 2000
From: Mom5Cat@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 02:05:05 EDT
Rod, To my knowledge there is no CSRG event the last weekend in Sept.  The
Mare Island event has been postponed indefinately until better conditions can
be arranged. We did just learn this weekend that HMSA has a club event Sept.
30-Oct 1 at Laguna Seca.  The Elva Reunion is in conjunction with the CSRG
weekend at Sears Point Oct. 27-29. Elva owners/racers will be able to come
from ? and participate in races at the 3 No. Cal tracks over 2 weeks. Sears
Point 10/28-29(CSRG),  Laguna Seca 11/4-5 (SCCA Vintage), Thunderhill
11/11-12 (CSRG). Hope this helps. Dorothy Brookman