Re: Contact for Moldex

To: Steve Hammatt <shammatt@sos.net>
Subject: Re: Contact for Moldex
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:36:44 -0400
I have to be in Detroit next week (#1 son is transferring to The Center
For Creative Studies, the design school that trains lots of the
designers for the auto companies) and I am dropping a crank off at
Moldex.
I'll try to get a tour and some info. Anyone looking for info from them
email me directly and I'll try to help.
Any Alfa types looking for cranks, contact me too - maybe we can get  a
volume discount!
Regards, Jim
Jim

--
Jim Hayes                  Fotec/Cable U
hayes@mediaone.net         http://www.CableU.net