east coast express?

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: east coast express?
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 22:30:52 -0000
ok gang i'm making an east coast run from pennsylvania to orlando and
back,leaving wednesday morning.  be gone for about 4 possibly 5 days total.
running south empty without a trailer and north with a loaded trailer.  tow
vehicle is my trusty 1979 chevy long wheel base van.  if any list member has
something to deliver or pick up please let me know.   i'm running south via
the delmarva to virginia beach to drop off some machine work at a friend's
shop.  heading out to outer banks of n.c. and south via ferry to main land
to continue south along the coast.   heading north along I-95 back to
pennsylvania.

just thought i'd offer, if there was anything that might fit in my van along
my route?

chuck.