Re: 2 cent parts

To: APSF1@aol.com
Subject: Re: 2 cent parts
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:45:16 -0700
My Bourgeault Formula Junior once quit running on me right in front of the
grandstands at the Reno Hilton. I had to sit there fuming (me not the car)
while the session ran out. A wire had fallen off the condensor because of
a broken ring terminal. Guess what I check every time I have the engine
cover off?