Re: BMW 2002 parts

To: "Langsten" <Langsten@mediaone.net>,
Subject: Re: BMW 2002 parts
From: Bob Spruck <bspruck@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 13:36:12 -0400
Try Bobby at Strictly German in Braselton, GA near Road Atlanta. (706)
654-9103. My race partner and I recently bought 10 BMW 2002 wheels from him
under the mistaken impression that they would fit our vintage racing MG
MIdgets. They didn't and Bobby took them back willingly. He has a few
hundred BMWs there, many old ones.