BMW 2002 parts

To: "vintage-race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: BMW 2002 parts
From: "Langsten" <Langsten@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 17:17:22 -0400
>Bryan Appleby <BAppleby@concentric.net> wrote:
>Subject: BMW Parts
>Does anyone have a good source of parts, interior/exterior/driveline for
>older BMWs.    I am looking for specifically parts for a 72 BMW 2002.

Bryan,

There are numerous vendors in the country  that specialize in used parts for
the 2002.
In the LA area , likely the largest 2002 collection on the continent, is a
company called  2002 AD.

Bimmers.com has a 2002 section where many people list parts, and you might
also check the websites listed on Ben Liaw's webpage;
http://www.bmwlinks.com/
This webpage has the largest collection of links known for BMW's.

FWIW, I may also have some parts, as my business does alot of 2002 work.

Mario Langsten

Vintage Sports & Racing, LLC
714 Rt. 3A
Bow, NH 03304

1-603-228-2888

Servicing classics and specialty cars with precision and care.
Producers of BMW  E30 M3 performance accessories!
Watch for our website, coming soon at:  www.vintagesportsracing.com