RE: aftermarket hard-top

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: aftermarket hard-top
From: "Baltimore Knife & Sword Co." <racecar@baltimoreknife.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 20:21:30 -0500
I just took a look at this site.  These are tops like I have owned before.
One thing I will say is while I owned a original metal top for my car
(spitfire) I used one of these tops because I could lift it off alone from
the side of the car.  the only negative I can think of was the lack of
insulation, you could feel the extreme cold but it sure beat a rag top in
the snow!  If the prices are right (not posted on site) I'll probably get
one for my TR-4&6. The one I saw for an XK-E was not as nice as my factory
top, but I'll bet it's cheaper.

Anyone know of a Surrey Top maker or have one for sale? I havent seen one
for sale in quite sometime now (in the US)

kerry stagmer

  Any one interested in Parrish hardtops, take a look at
<http://www.smoothline.com/default.htm>.  Smooth line now owns Parrish
Plastics molds and still manufactures a full line of hard tops and fenders.

Paul
OROC
Sloan Racing

-