Re: aftermarket hard-top

To: KLynch7589@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: aftermarket hard-top
From: "Robert Van Kirk" <racerbob@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 19:33:14 -0000
KEV,
Parrish Plastics operated in Pittsburgh Pa from the late 50s to perhaps the
early 80s.  They made fibreglass hard tops for everything from Austins to
Triumphs, even the Corvette and the T-Bird.  Really quality tops that were
hard to tell form original and I suspect that many original tops were really
Parrish ones.  Haven't seen any advertisements from them in a long time so
suspect they are out of business.  If you post a photo include diminsions
such as distance across the top where it mounts on the windshield and what
type of mounting hardware it has.     Bob