Re: Recent Gordini/Dauphine banter

To: N <twobees@sprynet.com>
Subject: Re: Recent Gordini/Dauphine banter
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:04:59 -0800
According to "Formula Junior Racing Cars Remembered" by Bernard
Cowdrey, this car might be a Ferry. They were built in France,
and campaigned in the 1960 season. They used a 966 cc Renault
motor. There was also a one-off car called the Sirmac, also built
in France, with a Renault motor. Other French Juniors barely
rating a mention were the Dalbot (not Talbot), Julien, Rispal,
and RBS-Simca.

Simon