Re: TR10 ?

To: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: TR10 ?
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:23:37 -0500
At 08:41 AM 12/11/2000 -0500, Roger Sieling wrote:
>In a parallel vein, a friend and I are looking for a Anglia (105E) wagon or
>panel delivery. I don't know where I'd put one, but think it would be neat
>though. My friend already has an Anglia salon.
>
>Roger

>I have a request from a local auto enthusiast to help him find a Triumph
>TR10 Station Wagon.
>
>Last summer I saw one at Road Ameirca. Does anyone know who is the owner
>of that car, or for that matter, any other?
>--
>
>uncle jack
>
>The Attorney General advises that vintage racing may be hazardous to
>your wealth.
   We have a TR10 in the shop that we are restoring for a couple in the
Media Pa. area. They bought it new in 1962 in the Norfolk area. The car is
really a 58 as that was the last they were made. Very few made it to the
states. Only in the states were they referred to as TR10's every where else
they are standard 10's. The one we are doing is an estate wagon. There is a
very active club in England.
    Ralph Steinberg
www.cloverleaf-auto.com