Re: TR10 ?

To: <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: TR10 ?
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:21:55 -0500
Actually, these vehicles may have been produced under various model names such
as Thames, Escort, Prefect and Anglia. But not to be confused with the earlier
square body shape 100E, what we are looking for is the rounded nose model
which was introduced w/ the 105E (push-rod, overhead valve)engine. The sedan
version is the one with the reverse slant back window. Where is this Alfa
powered car?

Roger

>>> "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net> 12/11/00 05:33PM >>>
Can't help with the search for an Anglia wagon, but broaden your search to
include a Prefect wagon.  Same general look as the Anglia.  We have one in
town with an Alfa 2 liter under the hood.  Looks sharp and runs nice!

Paul
Sloan Racing