Re: Taylor Engine

To: "Bob Schmitt" <bob.schmitt@sainthood.com>,
Subject: Re: Taylor Engine
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:18:26 -0800
Initial checking seems to bring out the following
Ted Tyce of Tyce Engineering in San Diego, CA.
Lloyd Taylor was associated with the DOHC racing
engine.  AQ had a story on Lloyd Taylor, issue 34-2.
Still checking on anything further.
Steve
(Bob, I've suggested in the past that AQ offer an
electronic version of their index on the web).  I'd
have thought that it would have stimulated interest
in back issues, etc.  But no takers.  You can go to:
http://www.autoquarterly.com/backissue.html
and do a quick search on major titles.)