Re: SVRA News

To: "VintageRaceList" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <svra1@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: SVRA News
From: "David Bondon" <david.bondon@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:46:09 -0500
To David's friends and family,

Sadly I could not make the trip to Birmingham for the service since they
just let me out of the hospital with a new hip.

In my mind I have been cruising the years of memories of my family's
involvement with vintage racing and I keep coming up with images of David
and Steve helping us get the Morgan on the track or helping us meet some of
our best, now old friends. I will always remember Dave chugging into the
paddock in his red Oldsmobile with a Lotus or two in tow.

Somehow I think I will continue to look up when I hear that engine note and
expect to see that friendly smile and wave.

A class act ... I'm sure he has a reserved spot in that great big paddock in
the sky.

Dave, Marilyn, Stacey, and Morgan Bondon