Re: Any Vette racers out there?

To: "Sadek Charles H DLVA" <SadekCH@nswc.navy.mil>,
Subject: Re: Any Vette racers out there?
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:45:14 -0000
it's always heavier and.....up hill.  lol
ya ever notice that if it breaks you can never coast it to the trailer and
right up on!  it's always farthest from a tow or at the bottom of a hill.
is there a "murphy's law" that covers this?.........
(not even going to start with clandestine test drives of track......)

chuck.
the other chuck...lol!