Triple Weber Carb Fuel Delivery Questions

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Triple Weber Carb Fuel Delivery Questions
From: "Jeff Warner" <Jeff_Warner@ssa-sa.sel.sony.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 08:07:08 -0600
Hi to all those with triple Webers!

I have a triple Weber 45DCOE set up I would like to use on my Jaguar 3.8L
engine in a saloon road racer.  I'm a complete novice and just building up my
first vintage racer.  our races are about 25 minutes long and occasionally 60
minutes with a break in the middle due to the Texas summer heat.

I see my fuel pressure regulator options as:

1) TWO PORT fuel pressure regulator feeding into a fuel log just before the
carbs
2) BYPASS style fuel pressure regulator feeding into a fuel log.....(helpful
for pumps?)
3) MULTI PORT with bypass fuel pressure regulator feeding directly to each carb.

What will not work?.....What is needed?...... Which is fluff?

What are you running?  Pros and cons?

Thanks,

Jeff Warner
San Antonio, TX