Re: Triple Weber Carb Fuel Delivery Questions ...to ...

To: djshea11@juno.com
Subject: Re: Triple Weber Carb Fuel Delivery Questions ...to ...
From: "Jeff Warner" <Jeff_Warner@ssa-sa.sel.sony.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 07:24:31 -0600
Good Point!

I had to search for the proper documentation and found it in Australia from a
racer named Bob Jane.  He sent me pictures and information about his Mk2 saloon
which he still owns.  That was enough to prove the modification was done in
1960.

Very good point though.  Everything I am doing gets passed by the tech
inspector with the club prior to happening.  I am completely new to racing so I
will have enough on my mind when I start without being hassled about the car
having a wrong this or that.  I am so new to this I will add nothing to the
race other than the occasional rolling chicane for the others regardless of
which class I am in.

Currently I just work the corners while I am building the car.
You can learn a lot from the corners as you run out to help.   :-)

Thanks!

Jeff

>>> Dennis J Shea <djshea11@juno.com> 2/7/01 5:32:38 PM >>>
Jeff
   Be carefull about changing the carbs on a vintage racer, They use to
bump me up a class because I had a pair of 45's on my TR4.