Re: Tires, Tires, Tires

To: larryhoy@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: Tires, Tires, Tires
From: Dennis J Shea <djshea11@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 16:07:16 -0500
Most of the tire shaving machines have been placed in deep storare or
dismantled years ago. The only thing you can do on the east coast is go
to a recapper and have him grind off the tread. They really look strange
till you get some wear on them.

Dennis

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:22:10 -0700 "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
writes:
> Jack, if you end up shaving tires it's my understanding the only guy
> in the Denver area that can do this is Pete at The Tire Source.
>
> But frankly I don't know why I'm telling you this.  You'll get those
> sticky tires and beat me ... naw ... not a chance.  <G>
>
> http://www.hoosiertire.com/
>
> Larry Hoy

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!