Re: How safe are we?

To: speckman@coredcs.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How safe are we?
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:05:34 EST
In a message dated 26/02/01 1:55:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
speckman@coredcs.com writes:

> First, this seems awfully discriminatory.  Second, since it doesn't
> specifically say "vintage sports car racing" am I safe?

Discriminatory? Why? Insurance is a contract. The insurer can sell insurance
for anything the customer will pay for, within reason. Obviously coverage for
racing would have been more expensive than your employer was willing to
afford.

And no, you are not safe - the clause clearly covers any activity "that is
hazardous or dangerous" - the rest of the clause are just examples.

Bill S.