Clark & Lotus (was: Honesty)

To: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Clark & Lotus (was: Honesty)
From: "Robert Allred" <rallred@inconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 22:28:07 -0700
According to Graham Gauld's book, Jim Clark - Portrait of a Great Driver,
Clark's first competition in a Lotus was at Brands Hatch, December 26th,
1958, in a Lotus Elite, Type 14, in which he finished 2nd.

Bob Allred  -  Riverton, Utah
Miata & Crossle' 32
Club Racing & Solo Events
<www.inconnect.com/~rallred>