Re: Honesty

To: <John.Desantis@inficon.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Honesty
From: "Robert Allred" <rallred@inconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 22:10:58 -0700
Oh my.  World Champion F1 driver 1963 and 1965, Ifrom Scotland, Indy winner
1965, and many, many others.  In his day, and since, in the minds of
contemporaries and others knowledgable, one, if not the best, of competition
drivers of all time, died in April, 1968 at the age of 32.  Primarily drove
for Team Lotus, from 1960 on.  If you'd like to learn more visit my webpage,
URL below, and click on the Jim Clark Memorial Banner to take you directly
to the Jim Clark Tribute site...very informative, lots of period photos, and
a short Clark biography

Bob Allred  -  Riverton, Utah
Miata & Crossle' 32
Club Racing & Solo Events