Re: How to Build a Race Car in Two Months

To: "Derek Harling" <derek.lola@home.com>,
Subject: Re: How to Build a Race Car in Two Months
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 06:52:16 -0500
Kevin Jeannette's shop is indeed a place of wonder.  The local PCA Region
has an annual pilgrimage there just to stand in awe amongst the many
treasures.  Kevin also has (at my last count) all but 4 of the Porsche
Factory racing posters which adorn the many walls of the various buildings.
His son, Gunnar, became the youngest driver in Daytona 24-hour history last
year at age 17; one of his co-drivers was the oldest driver in Daytona
24-hour history, Paul Newman.  Not a bad combination from a PR perspective.

If you find yourself in the West Palm Beach area this is a place to try to
see.  I'd call first though...

*8o)