Bound Volumes of Road & Track FS

To: "Vintage Race Digest" <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Bound Volumes of Road & Track FS
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 12:34:17 -0500
As part of the continuing quest to lighten the load going to Florida, I am
selling my collection of car magazines (from the '50's to '90's) and Press
Kits (from '70's to '90's).  It will be a while before I can catalog the
individual issues and the Press Kits.  But, meanwhile here are some things
that may be of interest:

    Hardbound volumes of Road & Track from - '82, '83, '86, '87, '88 & '90.
All volumes are full year's issues bound as books in black with gold trim &
lettering.
    Also, '89 R&T Specials hardbound volume in tan with gold.

These are very rare.  They were only done in small quantities for special
accounts of R&T.

I will sell individually or as package.  Asking $50 per volume.  Buyer pays
shipping at cost.

Norm Sippel
'61 Alfa Sprint Veloce
'66 MGB Roadster