Re: Follow-up on race tires

To: Jack Knopinski <JKnopins@co.jefferson.co.us>
Subject: Re: Follow-up on race tires
From: Bruce Thompson <bandst@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:56:24 +1300
Hello Jack,

This is kind of a long shot, but I know that at least Kumho do still make
195/60/15 and 205/60/15,
as well as 215/60/15. I have a Kumho
store and sell these tyres all the time. The catch is that i'm in New Zealand
which isn't much use
to you, but have a word with your friendly
Kumho man. The 195/60/15 and 205/60/15 are OE on some Toyotas and Nissans in
certain markets.

Bruce.