Re: Ford Racing Centennial Festival at Dearborn

To: Vaughn Rockney <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Ford Racing Centennial Festival at Dearborn
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:41:55 -0500
Vaughn

Like you I couldn't find anything on their web site. I do however have their
"entry form". I could fax it to you - or you could ask Brad Frohn at Ford Racing
Technology Marketing -
 - tel = 313 336 9655
 - fax = 313 336 9225.

Entries with photo are due June 1st
Selected entrants will be notified by July 1st.

Derek