RE: Ford Racing Centennial Festival at Dearborn

To: "'MHKitchen@aol.com'" <MHKitchen@aol.com>, vintagegarage@erols.com
Subject: RE: Ford Racing Centennial Festival at Dearborn
From: Sadek Charles H DLVA <SadekCH@nswc.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:41:18 -0500
Myles.
        I love your accurate comment "quasi-Ford"... which says it all.

        But to answer your inference, mine probably isn't faster...well, my
car may be ... but...the nut behind the wheel, you know ...  Since you are
Left-Coaster, Myles, let me say that I have seen your type (of car)  ;>)
from every angle; in the rear-view mirror, out braking, passing,
...........shhh........... being passed by, out accelerated by  ... matter
of fact, I probably know every detail of the rear of Cortinas!

        I've always wanted to ask someone, "How do you ballast them up to
1500 lbs.?"  <VBG>

Chuck Sadek
YS 73 (all 2200lbs)
BohunkBrosRacing