RE: Le Mans Register - 1983/4

To: "'DSRGR@aol.com'" <DSRGR@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Le Mans Register - 1983/4
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:55:35 -0500
I believe that was the one that Alain deCadenet won with the "Heritage"
Jaguar C-type replica. I have a couple of magazine articles that describe
the event and have pictures, but no list of finishers. Apparently Nick Mason
of Pink Floyd put together a video of the event set to music.

I know a guy who participated: Tivvy Shenton in a Jaguar XK120 Fixed Head.
Could get you a phone number on him if you want (and the car in question is
for sale at a bargain price!).

Daniel