Late August / Early September (North) Eastern Events?

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Late August / Early September (North) Eastern Events?
From: Rick Snover <rsnover@toyshop-resto.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:44:29 -0800
Hi All,

I'm planning a vacation to Upstate New York (Elmira area) and Northern
Virginia (Quantico area) at the end of August, and trying to find some
interesting things to do when I my nieces & nephews drive me nuts  ;-)

So far, I've found SVRA at Lime Rock (Aug 30 - Sep 3, about 4 hours drive
from Mom's house) and Watkins Glen (Sep 6 - 9, less than an hour from Mom's
house!). Are there any other vintage events in those parts of the country
during that timeframe that I ought to consider?

TIA,
Rick
--
Rick Snover, San Diego, CA
Blue '59 Speedwell Sprite, VARA F Prod. #17