Re: Vintage Racing?

To: <S800Racer@aol.com>, <Joseph_Chimbolo@hyperion.com>,
Subject: Re: Vintage Racing?
From: "Peter van Rossum" <peterv@tri-county.main.nc.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 17:54:20 -0500
Doug is correct only one minor fender bender Simple rules, basic SCCA 1967
rule book ,If you live on the east coast and have not tried a VDCA event you
need to doit  ,You will not be disapointed ck out their web site its been
updated great stuff.VDCA keeping the vintage in vintage racing. Crazy Pete
www.vintagedrive.com