Re: Yoko AVS Intermediate

To: Gene Carter <gcarter116@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Yoko AVS Intermediate
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:18:07 -0800
No, I did not have them shaved. Depending on how long you expect a set
of shaved tires to last, this might not be that expensive an experiment
to try. If you want a symmetrical DOT radial, I say give it a try. If
it's for vintage, there is the Hoosier Vintage TD, which everybody I
know seems to like. They are more expen$ive, tho.

(Hoosier Vintage 5.50-15 @ $174 each vs. Yok AVSi 195-60-15 @ $64.)