RE: Vintage Racing

To: "Roger Sieling" <sarl45@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Vintage Racing
From: "Baltimore Knife & Sword Co." <racecar@baltimoreknife.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 09:47:45 -0400
actually I meant 50's sportsracers.  Listers, that evil green Devin/Jag and
such stuff. As always I'm still hunting for any special with construction
like the alloy body I have.

for those who havent seen it....
www.baltimoreknife.com/carweb/page6.html

If I make it up to limerock I may try and load it into my truck as I think
it was altered to its dragracing form in the northern NJ or NY area. Maybe
seeing it might jog someones memory

thanks
kerry stagmer