Re: Vintage Racing?

To: greenman62@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Vintage Racing?
From: lwdent <lwdent@fwi.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 19:13:32 -0500
Respectfully disagree, but you can argue all this all day and your final
opinion will depend on your own personal experiences, and it is obvious
that some have had good SCCA experiences and some bad ones.

Myself, I have had both, but have given as much as I have taken and it
works out ok.

I love Vintage and SCCA both.  Seems like the best of both worlds to me.

Larry Dent