Question from the Official Crack'n Riley Special #32 Web Site

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@autox.team.net;>
Subject: Question from the Official Crack'n Riley Special #32 Web Site
From: <watsonracingteam@home.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 21:38:25 -0400
The following message has been sent to you by the Webmaster, (Brian F.
Watson), of:

http://members.home.net/rileysprint32/enter.htm

Home of the 1933 Crack'n Riley Special Sprint Car Web Site

(If you have received this message in error or wish to be removed from this
list please contact the webmaster at watsonracingteam@home.com)

---

News !!! - News !!! - News !!!

1933 Crack'n Riley Special Sprint Car Web Site in conjunction with High
Performance Design & Watson Racing Team are preparing to set up our own .com
address.

The site will be a hub / portal to the above mentioned sites.

This means a faster server, better access, more reliability & increased
storage space.

But we need your help.  Coming up with a catchy name that has not been taken
nowadays is real hard.

We were looking for a name that hopefully includes the word "watson" or
"watsons", as in watsonenterprises.com, watsonmotorsports.com,
watsonsgarage.com, wastonworld.com, watsongroup.com, etc.

(But it does not definitely need to include "watson", for example:
inthelead.com  (that is taken)

The name will be for the hub or portal and not one of the sites specifically.

We do not prefer to add in a dash unless absolutely necessary, example
watson-motorsports.com.

Please help us out and send in your suggestions ASAP.

You can check to see if your suggestion has been taken at:
http://www.checkdomain.com/

Thanks for all your help.

Brian F. Watson
E-mail: watsonracingteam@home.com

Webmaster Of #32 Crack'n Riley Special Sprint Car Web Site
Site Address: http://members.home.net/rileysprint32/enter.htm

Owner / Head Designer Of High Performance Web Design
Site Address: http://members.home.net/hpwebdesign/hpd.htm

Please Stop By And Visit With Us.