Re: Late August / Early September (North) Eastern Events?

To: "Rick Snover" <rsnover@toyshop-resto.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Late August / Early September (North) Eastern Events?
From: "Susan" <alfasun@esslink.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:44:42 -0400
There is no doubt as to an event at Lime Rock being held, only as to what
form it will take. At last word, there's sessions for VSCCA, SVRA and a 45
min. set of enduros
Tickets are NOT a problem. Room reservations and paddock space are, however.
August 3,4,5 there's the vintage event at NHIS also
Susan