Re: VIR video

To: <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VIR video
From: "Peter Krause" <pkrause@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:42:38 -0400
John,
I'll be glad to send you a copy of a couple laps around the "big" course,
send me a mailing address. The commercially available "official" tape and
CD-ROM will be available at the June event. Also, a
"walk-around-with-pictures" is available on the website, www.virclub.com
under the track information button on the left toolbar.

-Peter Krause (taking eight customer cars plus mine to VIR this weekend for
VDCA!?!?)

-See www.virclub.com scrolling below the spectator event calendar for VIR
Reunion 2001 Participant Entry Information. 2 liter 911's welcome!
-Eleven Bugatti's now entered for the VSCCA Governor's Cup Races at VIR May
5-6, 2001. See www.krauseandengland.com for Governor's Cup info.