Re: old helmets

To: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Subject: Re: old helmets
From: "Richard E. Buckingham, Jr." <rebjrmd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 08:39:24 -0700
When I got my new helmet, I relegated my old one to indoor go-kark
duty.  I carry my helmet, a set of cool looking overalls and gloves in
my helmet bag, and get the same response one gets when you walk into the
pool hall with your custom made pool cue.  This wasn't my motivation.  I
just wanted clean stuff that fit and a helmet that was dry on the
inside!  I also figure you can do a better job of driving when you are
comfortable and not worrying about picking up some disease from the
stuff they want you to wear.  Now what to do when my new helmet expires
and I have two "old ones."
Dick Buckingham, Jr.