Re: old helmets

To: rebjrmd@ix.netcom.com, ckrug@laf.cioe.com
Subject: Re: old helmets
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:06:11 EDT
In a message dated 27/04/01 8:37:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
rebjrmd@ix.netcom.com writes:

> Now what to do when my new helmet expires
> and I have two "old ones."
> Dick Buckingham, Jr.

I found a club doing parking lot slaloms and donated my helmets to them,
except for the next to last one, which I sold to a client that rides
motorcycles. He was delighted to get a nice helmet, literally worn a dozen or
two times, for cheap.

I'm doing my darndest to ensure that the new one gets more use before being
relegated to the 'for sale'  pile, but things keep getting in the way.

My engine is rebuilt sitting on the garage floor, and just needs plugging
into the car, and then I went and bought this Lamborghini..........

Hey Dick - do I need a roll bar to run a steel bodied Lambo?  Never mind, I'd
only wind up trying not to get run over by some race prepared Cobra or
somesuch ;-)

Bill Spohn