Alpine is almost ready...

To: Vintage <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alpine is almost ready...
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:15:53 -0400
Well, I almost have the Alpine ready.

I haven't started it yet but overall the car is looking really good.
Considering the paint is 34 years old and raced the entire season with it's
finale at Daytona's American Road Race of Champions (Dan Carmichael, in the
Alpine, took 2nd behind Bob Sharpe in the Datsun).

It still has a nice worn... chipped... look but I am amazed to see the
results after using 3M's Imperial Glaze followed by 3M's Fineness-it.

Anyway, pictures are posted at:
http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/racing/Web%20pages%20for%20Sports%20Car%20Forum
/Series%20IV%202001.htm
(make sure you put this ALL on one line if you try and go to the link)

If you click on some of the images of the car on that page it will give you
the before and after... this was unintentional caused by my links being
screwed up.

Steve Silverstein