Re: Older Ford 350 p/u as tow vehicle - whaddya think?

To: "Thom Kuby" <thomkuby@iwvisp.com>,
Subject: Re: Older Ford 350 p/u as tow vehicle - whaddya think?
From: "Tom & Diane Kubler \(Kraftwerks\)" <kubler_td@gowebway.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:12:11 -0700
That generation Ford Diesel did respond well to the Banks upgrade, But it
also needed a bigger exhaust.

You're right about the A/C; the Spring-lock design only has about a 5 year
dependability.

My '88 was very, very dependable with just maintenance to the brakes and
fuel filters.  In 140k miles, the air had to be fixed twice, the brakes
twice, one rear axle seal, one transmission vacuum modulator, one starter,
two batteries, one alternator, and what seemed to be a $*@t load of tires

Tom Kubler