leaving for VIR

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: leaving for VIR
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 06:09:30 -0000
6am thursday .....yawwwwnnnn! leaving shortly for the reunion 2001 event at
VIR with my saab 93f sedan in tow.  peter dunn is due here in about half an
hour with his morgan in tow so we can travel together.   expecting a huge
turn out of saab model 93's at this event.  this will be the first gathering
of all the model 93's in vintage racing.  a total of 4 cars will be there
wich is pretty much a miracle.  i'm looking forward to this event due to the
gathering of saabs and seeing old friends there too !
a saab, sort of report, to follow on monday!  ...........lol!

see ya'll there!
chuck
oarnge 1959/60 saab 93f sedan #25(svra#251)