Comptune Lives

To: "Vintage List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Comptune Lives
From: "Kendall F Jones" <mrjones2@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 08:38:09 -0400
Mike Miller has bought out all the Comptune stuff & will be resuming
business.  Contact details are below.  Also, a good racer message board is
at http://www.h-production-scca.com   Wealth of knowledge there.

Kendall

Also, Mike has email -> mhmiller@duke-energy.com

Sure, I'll post the addresses. My address, telephone numbers and e-mail are
on the contact list. I have ready access to e-mail here at work, so haven't
gotten it set up at home. I will probably set up e-mail at home this fall
and will update the contact list at that time.

Mike Miller
Allied Engine Services/Comptune
575 Twin Branch Drive
Walhalla, SC 29691
(about 45 miles W of Greenville, SC)

Phone #: 864.638.6316
(will be getting a fax machine too)

I usually get home about 1800. There is an answering machine on the phone as
well.

I am a racer too (FP Spridget), so I will usually be at a number of the
races in the SEDIV, both Regional and National. I hope to get up to MO in
August for the National. Please drop by if I make it and we do a little
bench racing.

Kendall F Jones
Managing Engineer - QualMark ARTC, Farmington Hills MI
www.qualmark.com
kjones@qualmark.com