Transponders and numbers

To: <JWoesvra@aol.com>
Subject: Transponders and numbers
From: Brett Johnson <356drb@indy.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 18:31:18 -0800
Jack,

Two questions have come to mind about the new scoring system with
transponders in SVRA.

I'm bringing the Lotus Eleven to Mid-Ohio (after blowing up the 356 at Road
America).  Can I now run with no number on the left side of the car, as it
did in its original Sebring 1957 livery?

Many times I run SVRA events with the 356, I don't get to run the number 51.
As I'm sure you know, adding and removing numbers is a pain.  Since
transponders will do the scoring, will multiple cars now be able to run the
same number?

Brett