Good source for OEM rubber seals needed

To: "912 digest" <912@rennlist.org>, "911/993/996 digest"
Subject: Good source for OEM rubber seals needed
From: "Thom Kuby" <thomkuby@iwvisp.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 08:41:23 -0700
Greetings,
I'm fishing around for a GOOD, HONEST source for OEM rubber seals for my
race-prepped 912.
I'm looking for the following pieces in particular:
- front trunk seal
- Engine compartment/engine lid seals
- rear qtr window seals

There is a distinct difference between OEM and repro rubber in terms of fit
and quality.  Last time I went through this, I ordered front/rear window
seals from STODDARDS and they sent repro (after telling me this stuff was
oem/factory) and it was total garbage.  I ended up at CARLSENS in Palo
Alto,and they treated me right (and they always have...)

I guess the question I have is; Are there any other sources for factory OEM
rubber?

Anyone? I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Sharing this sort of info on the lists is important - but, please, copy any

Thanks for your time - I appreciate the support
cheers
Thom Kuby
'68 EP 912